AGY 2.70% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

As you know, that’s the market for you. It hurts at times. At...

1. 13,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8457
    As you know, that’s the market for you. It hurts at times. At times, real bad. I hear you.
    It’s not about “judging” others, it’s about observing the cycle of doubt and hate that comes around every time the share price cops an extended flogging.
    Sure, it’s hard to watch the sp decline.
    Sitting on bags isn’t much comfort in itself btw, but as I have repeatedly said, this is all about perspective and (the absence of) dealbreakers in the bigger picture of this company’s progress to commercial producer.
    The company has stated they are working on resolving some filtration-related issues. That will take as long as it takes, but imo you can bet your bottom dollar that they will do absolutely everything in their power to get it sorted; the bottom line is that their future amd livelihoods actually depend on it.
    Expecting the company to run a weekly commentary on the issue/resolution (as some have said) is totally unrealistic imo.

What irks me is those who link the sp action to fundamental progress, or lack thereof, like saying that if we drop a couple more cents then there must be a real problem with the plant etc.
    This is baseless and pessimistic speculation; more likely that if the broader market and Li sector stocks cop further caning, AGY will too. Simple as that.

If some are forced out at low prices, sure that is sh!t for them. But, imo the vast majority of the price action is due to BEOT churn and they will do this regardless of whatever “reassurance” the company can provide, and even regardless of what announcements come through, imo.
    A ripper announcement will be great, but if everything is still in the sh!t, then a pop will be short lived.

Sure, I have a dig at a handful of posters who imo deserve it due to their prior form.
    Most here I have zero issue with, I feel their pain of watching the paper dollars disappear, and wish them all the best on this roller coaster.
    My position has always been to focus on the positives and the bigger picture. Imo the “worrying” needs to be justified, and imo a lot of it isn’t. As it escalates, some people take advantage of it by shaking the pitchforks and spreading more FUD. That’s not productive or useful to any genuine investors here.

Anyway, you know all this I’m sure, just some thoughts for those who should imo be putting some more context and perspective around their “worry”.
    Imo accept that the market / BEOT can take the sp wherever they bloody well like in the short term, but ultimately they cannot hold the price down forever, and fundamental business growth will eventually drive the value of the company. In the meantime it sucks. It’s a mind game, though, make no mistake about that.

imo people should also remember that the “current price” is simply what some shares are currently being traded for.
    If someone wanted to buy say 200M shares, could they do that for 16c? Nope.
    Could they sell 200M for 16c? Nope.
    It’s just the current price of a relatively small number of churned shares. Afaict most are churned. Day in day out.
    Some like to say that the price shows that people “have lost faith” or are “abandoning the stock”…. But imo there is no real evidence of that, at least not in the generalised way it is portrayed.
    Those with the deep pockets control the sp.
    If we get through to commercial production and expansion, the key for us investors is to stay solvent longer than “the market” can stay irrational.

All I call for here is more perspective and focussing less on the small trees in favour of seeing the forest growing. Hard at times like this, but it is a mind game, and the pros know it.

GLTAGenuineLTH

Imo
    Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $55.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $31.67K 833.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1225723 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 350921 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.