AGY 7.69% 4.2¢ argosy minerals limited

AGY Shorts, page-860

1. 2,450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1656
    I, and many others are frustrated, but we recognise the opportunityScale is the challenge here.

I am saying Pablo has credibility in producing a high grade product, but he does not have credibility when it comes to producing at scale.

The facts are shorts have done what they've done because we would be close to cashflow positive if we were producing to nameplate, we'd likely have an off take or the approvals (based on speculation here that "we are waiting for nameplate"), and we are nowhere near nameplate for this plant, and not only that, the company needed to call in filtration experts from Italy (and I get processing to create the product VS filtration to produce at scale are different things, but they have the same net result if one doesn't work - you can't produce the desired product at scale).

How long have we been working at this? None of the scaling exercises have met or exceeded targets. Great we have the product, but for many it is a cause of concern. I would love nothing more than these issues to be announced as resolved in the next update.

As I said the challenge to his credibility when it comes to scale - as unfortunate as that is.

It is the same as someone being able to cook a nice dinner for themselves, and they do pretty good when cooking for 5 friends, they struggle to get everything hot and on the table at the same time when it is for 10 friends, and then it all falls apart when they have to cook for 100 people, and heaven forbid they then have to try and cook for 1000 people.

And these are the sorts of increases we are talking about - order of magnitude, or 10x, increases.

200t (which we haven't even achieved yet, to 2000t for this plant, and then ultimately to 20,000t at some stage in the future.
    It should have just said "I and many others are frustrated, but we recognise the opportunity"

There is an opportunity, if people can execute and re-establish their crediblity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.003(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $61.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.6¢ 3.9¢ $556.4K 13.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2026489 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 193027 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.