AGY 2.56% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Yeah but you are glass half empty, we know that. Our share price...

1. 13,816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8404
    Yeah but you are glass half empty, we know that.

Our share price hit almost 50c before we had even made BG from the pilot plant back in 2018.

Our share price hit 80c this year without the plant humming along.

The share price does not necessarily need key milestones in order to see massive increases.
    If sentiment returns in the new year and pricing comes back then imo essentially ALL Lithium companies will see marked upticks.

My point, however, was that WHEN the absolutely key milestones are hit - like the plant humming along AND partnership+funding secured, our share price should be far higher than it is today, imo.
    Even if the macro etc just bubbles along at around the current levels, if we hit those milestones in 6 or even 12 months from now, we effectively enter a totally new chapter of our progress; the difference is chalk and cheese. At that stage, anyone thinking that 15c, or a MC of around $200m, sounds about reasonable …. Has rocks in their head, imo.
    So, my point was that even if it stretches out far further (and even if we needed to raise say $10M to keep the bakery going in the meantime), the upside from here is likely very significant by any reasonable analysis, imo.

But you knew what my point was, didn’t you rob?!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $55.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ $158.0K 4.010M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 996968 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 134000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.