AGY 3.45% 9.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Was thinking the same thing today. We are in Lithium boom mk11.....

1. 2,917 Posts.
    Was thinking the same thing today. We are in Lithium boom mk11..

I'm glad you brought these stocks up;
    KDR used there 25% capacity and SP now more than doubled
    CXO used there 25% capacity and SP now more than doubled
    EMH used 13%, raised at 13.5c to fund cinovec development now SP at 56c
    BGS went through chapter 1 and 2 with initial shareholders diluted 32% now SP 1,200% higher

It's unrealistic what you guys want to achieve in the timeframes you have set out. It's mathematically impossible actually and without the results no share price appreciation without share price appreciation no raising according to you guys.

The other issue is if you leave it to late the funders make the rules and leaves the co no bargaining power.

For AGY to get to 1b shares on issue they would have to offer about 350m shares, at today's price it's well over $8m in cash, much more then they need. $2-$3m would change everything in this as the use of funds are highly value accretitive.

What if I told you the great NST dropped 31% when they acquired Paulson? NST has gone from 4c to an all time high of $5.90 and AGY can replicate this but with a cash injection now to get the ball rolling. Debt funding, bonds, pre purchase, asset lends, project partners/earn ins, royalty arrangements and so are all options after that.

The issue with start up ventures is they have no financial or operational history, hence why they need to raise cash and are only limited to pure equity or con notes unfortunately.

I'm doing my best to change you stance in this particularly case @Quanta , if you don't see it we need to agree to disagree on this.

I hope the company has some common sense and operates appropriately to lift shareholders wealth and raise cash soon while the window is open.

This is all in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.