AGY 3.45% 9.0¢ argosy minerals limited

I'm glad you mentioned those other stocks. I'm also glad you...

1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861
    I'm glad you mentioned those other stocks. I'm also glad you mentioned math.

The above mentioned stocks went up because investors bought them because they felt the shares would be higher based on the new information they received.
    AGY isn't currently doing that?

They didn't go up because they had a CR at 60% off their lows. AGY has already had one and we have funding for the next 5 months as per ASX releases. If you don't believe this then you need to contact Jerko.

I'm happy to have a CR at 5-7 cents...AGY now has that in their back pocket if needed. You better believe everything will be done by Jerko and Alex especially to get the SP over 5 cents before that's even remotely entertain.

Again, again...the current funding should be enough to hopefully get to a off-take deal which has now been mentioned twice publicly. These battery manufacturers will glad drop 2-4M+ if they can get Li from AGY and use that funding as the first payment. Just look at all the deals in the past 6 months. Even ORE gave up 25% of their OP to get every thing built.

However...if you guys STILL wish to talk about a CR as the only way to a 7 bagger...then I'm not going to stop you.

On the top 100 list that AGY needs to do is a lot of things...CR and funding aren't on it.
    Getting the SP higher and letting Mr.Market know about the amazing AGY story is.

No one knows about the AGY story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.003(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $131.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.5¢ 8.9¢ $174.4K 1.901M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 284548 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 12030 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.