AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

The markets are red in general because of external reasons we...

1. 673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    The markets are red in general because of external reasons we are all aware of.

Keep in mind with any fall there will be a rise in similar fashion ONLY for the right undervalued fundamentally strong stocks, especially with NEAR term upside(AGY).

LT FA investors will always look for solid FA (AGY) and ST TA traders will always look for good TA entries.

But ONLY at times like these, the ST TA traders also have the chance to buy into Massively oversold good FAs while still making a big % gain, like with a high risk pump and dump spec.
    The result? High return Low risk.
    So when this rebounds, we will have both FA and TA punters pushing this up just as fast.

I used to post a lot more, but stopped posting because of the confidence I gained after communicating with management directly on numerous occasions.

I like to remind newcomers or anyone nervous because of the recent US correction.

-Management PLUS their close associates and family haven’t sold a single share.

-Based on S1 and S2 numbers alone, the current mc is justified.

-The deal management is working on is for atleast S3, and a minimum of 10kta, based on this, it will take the MC north of a Billion on today’s Li carbonate prices.

According to the timeline management have given, first product will be available at the end of March or early April

This leaves us ONLY 6 weeks to receive announcement on Jorc, rest of S2 permits/ponds, pilot plant Preparation, Puna mining JV equity sign off, possible S1 S2 offtake and so on.
    That’s 5 Announcement as a Minimum.
    5 big ones with in roughly 6 weeks

Followed by the FIRST BG product within the following 2 weeks or so, and a highly probable S3 deal.

From my numerous conversations with management, on every occasion I have asked about the progress, rough time guidelines and outlook of everything I have mentioned above, in detail.

Not once have management stuttered or half heartedly answered any questions or concerns I might have had.

So far weather smoothly or through minor hurdles, they have delivered every time in a honest and professional manner.

These guys are not here to make a buck, if they are, they’d be gone by now in some way through family and friends with they’re tens of millions already.

AGY wants to MAXIMISE this once in a life time opportunity because they know, these are once in a lifetime chances. (the right sector at the right time producing the right product with the right people)

I’m not saying the maket will rebound tomorrow, but what Iam saying is this,
    we have ONLY 6 weeks from today for the series of company changing Ann’s to hit (they won’t all come out in the last week), quickly followed by the big one.
    Don’t get CAUGHT OUT

If you’re accumulating, this is your chance, but do it fast because this won’t be down for long.

And when AGY do rebound with the market, it will happen much faster than its peers because we WILL be producing BG Li in around 60 days. ( strong FA TA + undervalued + Near term upside)

Just on a side note.
    There is a shortage of lithium right now and into the next few years. But right right now, it’s in need of BG Li end product, not spodume concentrate, we Will produce the end Product.

All in my honest opinion

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.