AGY 7.23% 8.9¢ argosy minerals limited

Haha red rooster made money for some im sure. I like it , i buy...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    Haha red rooster made money for some im sure. I like it , i buy it from time to time. ...they are still there.

Ok we start with hundreds of tonnes (in a couple of months by the way) then do the old cookie cutter expansion on tried and true processing methods (safe) so...stage three can easily be 10,000T per year (and easily funded without CR or banks probably) and at PE of 12 and some costings calcs from BTH (LT poster) we get $1.70...not far away..

"need to sell millions" well we wont need to be doing that. we will all be wealthy without having to do that....but a million TPA as crazy as its sounds is not impossible ...just need bigger pipes and send the brine concentrate thru the processing factory. anything is possible when we have the dollars pouring in.

Its funny how fast things can change. When the demand in lithium finally surges...not just in day dreamers calculations but in reality ...the lithium price has been predicted to go to $100,000P.T. so multiply everything by 4 or 5 and that could be in a few years or sooner. Look at china it just doubled its EV sales last year from predictions and we are at the bottom of the s curve . etc etc

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.006(7.23%)
Mkt cap ! $128.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 9.0¢ 8.5¢ $55.06K 619.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 44756 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 16074 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.14pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.