AGY 5.68% 8.3¢ argosy minerals limited

AGYO Exercise Price 20 cents, page-87

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi everyone,

sorry for the stupid comment I just don’t know where to turn for advice. I am a very amateur trader and pretty desperate when it comes to money right now (lost a lot of everything from covid - incurred a lot of debt from both parents passing - cancer not covid) I don’t have much money but before life sh*t hit the fan i Previously invested in a company a friend told me about (IHL) me being the idiot I am I bought lots of options not knowing what they were and LUCKILY I made a lot of money off them (enough to sustain for a year with my daughter and me and pay for funeral costs, some of the debts etc.)

I’m interested in putting some money in AGY from doing a bit of research, a friend of friend said LGR but it’s a bit too expensive for me. Anyway - am I still able to buy the options for AGYO ? Each time I tried to buy at exercise price 20c it said it wasn’t able. I am so sorry for the ramble and even more sorry if this makes no sense which I’m sure it won’t I’m just really trying to get back on my feet and it’s made me money in the past.

I’ve tried to do some courses (even have a shares for dummies book lol) but I feel genuinely so dumb and feel so overwhelmed with the lingo and overload of new information I can’t cope.

sorry for the rant - feel free to roast me as much as you want I just thought I’d try to see if someone could help me with the options query at all. Hope everyone is having a good day so far.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.68%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.7¢ 8.3¢ $39.23K 463.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 225134 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 22988 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.