AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

It will obviously have some influence, but probably not too...

1. 5,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2140
    It will obviously have some influence, but probably not too much. Not everyone will want to sell them, and many will only sell as many as required to cover the cost of exercising them. By March I'm guessing the share price will be more than double the exercise price, and we'll be getting very close to production, so the options will probably just cause a slight slowing of the rate of price increase. I don't think anyone is expecting the price to crash because of the rush before the expiry date. Anyone with much sense who can afford to do so will be hanging on to their new shares, I sure would be keeping all that I could afford if I was currently holding options. It is true though, no doubt there are people who are going to wait for the best price possible so they can sell as few as possible to keep as many as possible and they'll largely be waiting until the last minute and they will be selling quickly, but the market will gladly absorb them and I'd guess it will cause something like a drop from 48c to 44.5c (I'm expecting to see the all time high tested around then, and 44.5c would be a one fibonacci level retrace from there) rather than anything drastic or around the prices we're seeing at the moment. With that out of the way and with production so close and hopefully the 10,000TPA expansion approved, we will be set to go for our biggest run ever leading up to July, hopefully around 90c (and above later)

All IMHO option of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.