AGY 2.38% 4.3¢ argosy minerals limited

AGY's $26m Chine Off-take deal is a Li Monster!

1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861
    AGY's $26 Million dollar CHINA OFF-take deal is a Lithium Monster!

This is beyond anything I could have imagined.

At first I took a second look but, this deal is genius once you look at it and it's detail...a GREAT deal for both parties.
    AGY get fully funded for STAGE 2 and then some and we don't even have to give up the full 1500 tones per year!
    If AGY never went past STAGE 2...we'd STILL have another 500T of LCE every year to sell over the next 5 years!

This is VERY clever by Jerko as we should hopefully get a JORC sorted in 3-6 months and PA can then start working on increasing pond numbers past 1500T and move on to STAGE 3.
    Jerko is AGY's largest shareholder and our MD...this deal gives AGY shareholders longer growth opportunities and get's everything we need funded, done today.

Up to a possible 95M over 5 years! 26.4M upfront! EPIC!!

-The 7.5M U.S upfront payment for ONLY 500 tones of LCE is equal to a price of $15,000 LCE !!!! (Way better then what OREs been pulling down.)
    (this shows what PA and his Technical team can do.)

-2 to 5 years of 1000 tone LCE off take...up to 69M off-take for ONLY 1,000 tones of LCE per year. That's 15M in revenue per year for 5 years!! (if based on the SAME LCE price of $15,000 as the first 500 tones. ) Then one assumes a net margin of 65% and you get about 9-11M a year in profit.
    -Then we STILL have another 500T of LCE to sell every year. OMG!!

-19.99%...8.5 cents is a premium to current price.
    -This deal can bring in a possible massive 95M of which all LCE payments are in USD!! 19.99% is in AUD I believe.

-Looks like they might have extra funds to buy Ekeko's now?
    -After this deal and even before...AGY has NO debt!
    -This gives AGY a higher SP to use as possible currency to acquire other companies in the Lithium, Cobalt or even Gold area. (See the AGY take-over thread.)

-We have a large upfront payment to pay for everything. Then 5 years of solid revenue and profit!

IMO!!!
    I peg AGY at a 150-200M+ MC. This seems the floor to me.

What is Ekeko worth to us or as equity? 10M to 50M?

Then you figure what comes of the JORC in a few months and what AGY can increase to in STAGE 3.
    Forget 5k or 10K estimates (even though very possible) if you JUST double the current LCE STAGE 2 1500T to 3000T. You'd have a possible MC of 300M to 400M++ (over 6 bags from current price)

Then what else does AGY get into? Cobalt again, gold? (as Alex is a gold bug)
    The steady 5 years of revenue and that 500T still waiting for Off TAKE will get the attention of a lot of funds looking for a Li play with a bit of safety.

I think you'll see a lot of FOMO in the coming days (just like you saw in MLs other gig). They brought in 15M...we just did 26M upfront and a possible 95M in total and lots more to go.
    AGY could run for a while when NEW INFLOWS start to come in, as the market figures out how good this off take deal is.

AGY is a monster and so much more upside IMO.

In Summary:
    AGY just raised 26M freaking Million dollars! and hardly gave anything up for it!!

A big thank you to Jerko, Alex and ML&Co. just incredible!

Congrads to all AGY shareholders. We earned this!!! Enjoy it.
    Make them pay...you know what NOT to do...KEEP the faith and keep making money $$.

IMO
    DYOR!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $62.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.2¢ $57.87K 1.369M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1457270 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 1101688 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.