AGY 8.97% 4.3¢ argosy minerals limited

Each to their own I suppose Gekko. Myself and a group of others...

1. 864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 590
    Each to their own I suppose Gekko. Myself and a group of others have all been here since early 2016.

In the time I’ve been researching lithium, Argosy is the only one to put together their PEA using the actual of a pilot plant.

All the others (as the industry standard) have been included by the independent person. No doubt Argosy have kept some info back. It’s a secretive business that has got many others watching.

Appreciate that you have a constructive opinion that differs to mine as it leads me back to research. Nice to have counter discussion without the trolling. My belief is different to yours.

The Argentinian Government appears to have a different opinion to yours also. So does the solar company constructing their plant next door. However this week an insto fund appears to be in your circle and are clearing out. Was Argosy ever worth 48c? Doubtful. Is it worth 7c? Hell no imo. Anything under 20c is cheap in my book and will continue to look for ways to be ready to go again once sentiment swings up (I have participated in all the raises as I believe strong hands should be supportive in these raises).

Maybe I’m a little too loyal and will get shouted down by those believers that feel that the stock market is only a place to make money (or at least preserve capital), but I’m investing in a company that is pioneering a new way of doing things (to make the world a better place). Is it unconventional? Yes! But it is with a world class lithium expert and a brilliant MD who is also putting every ounce of energy he has into making the company a success. So I’ll stick this out for another couple of years while Jerko and Pablo get on with the work.

They have my support.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.004(8.97%)
Mkt cap ! $57.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.4¢ 3.9¢ $162.9K 3.947M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 850043 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 48491 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.35am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.