CHM 5.26% 1.8¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

1. Atanaskovic Hartnell - Peter Wood, Ben Katekar and Tony...

1. 51 Posts.
    1. Atanaskovic Hartnell - Peter Wood, Ben Katekar and Tony Hartnell

2. Options - 40,000,000 @ strike price of 15cents. premium of .5 of a cent payable by 31 March 2008 . Your position is that they have not taken up these options, however, no announcement has been released confirming or denying their take up of these options. Remeber that chameleon re listed not only to build a mining company but specifically to take this matter to court as it should have been in the past. The legal team will not be abandoning this case as some may like to believe. From what i understand the initial $20k paid has issued the lawyers 4,000,000 CHM shares

3. Money in the bank is in the financial reports. many millions of dollars have been spent on getting this company back up and running and for a reason. The $10million dollar figure that has been suggested CHM needs to fight this case is way over the mark. Comments have been made that MMX wants to sought out this case as "quickly as possible", so that sum of money is definately not needed to continue the fight.

This company sought legal advice before re listing to confirm their claims had a good standing in court. They would not have injected this money into the company and re listed if their was "no foundation" like MMX have stated.

Anyway, just my thoughts. At the end of the day the courts will have to decide, not us. Good to speak to you Surfie.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $15.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $41.28K 2.324M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1568647 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.