CHM 11.1% 2.0¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

In relation to the director in MMX taking up options could it be...

1. 260 Posts.
    In relation to the director in MMX taking up options could it be something as simple as a margin loan and this way he did not need to face any negative publicity as he would have well and trully topped up security.

My guess anyway.

In relation to the AH options I think that was all a bit of a smoke screen designed to give an indication of size of claim/settlement they want.

It did not help in any form address the short term issue that they are facing and that is ensuring they have capacity to fund the case.

IMO opinion they have a number of options assuming case is as strong as they have represented to source funding and issuing shares is only one of them and probably the most complicated.

I am sure directors have/would be addressing this funding issue currently and will come to a head if MMX successfully argue security of costs. Otherwise case continues with funding arranged for their own costs by what ever method they choose.

I agree that the amount of $10 million is over the top. The paper trail is not that long. Bank statements, share regestries show transactions took place and defence I assume is documents trying to prove the transactions had a commercial reason for occurring.

Case could be won by CHM and then appealled but at that stage CHM would have plently of backers. So key is to be able to fund first two claims

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $26.18K 1.372M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 736556 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1462067 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.