GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

ahh, the classic hc stock gdn

1. 186 Posts.
    I sit back as a casual observer once burnt by this stock. Can you believe i bought this stock at 15cents before it went to over a dollar ?

I was suckered in good and proper, 10TCF of gas reserve imminent massive gas flows 195923 units of gas in the pinkerton trail imminent multimillionaire we all were just hanging out until it got to the leadville limestone, our target, our money...

Of course all pumped up by pretty graphics made by T4P, misleading announcements from the company and overzealous day traders on hotcopper that was their primary pump and dump stock. The certain peoples on here with a concerted effort to make this the most discussed stock during the pump phase.

That was until the drill pipe got stuck and after 6 months of stuffing around there was less then 1mmcfd of gas coming from that ultra expensive hole, there were disappointed shareholders and a whole heap of suckers who are now the wiser.

So PB2 is not far from PB1 which was a dud.

If people here can not learn from past efforts on this board about the stages a spec stock prominent on HC goes through then they deserve to lose their money to the smarter ones who will happily take it from them.

Buy on rumor, sell before the fact. Just because units of gas were discovered at a particular intersection it means NOTHING.... NOTHING. Go look at the history of the PB1 announcements see if anything rings true. All that is different now is the usernames pumping it up and the millions of extra shares on issue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.