GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

ahh, the classic hc stock gdn, page-158

1. 953 Posts.
    G'day Raks,

OK the post yesterday about the pulsation dampner was a wise crack(not directed at you) but this is what I have woken to this morning,

Basically the casing down hole at one joint has backed off. This was caused by the down hole motor exceeding the torque of TDS motor. Driller didnt match the torque on TDS to be the same or more than the down hole motor. (Down hole motor uses the mud pressure/flow to turn it.)
    What this now means is to trip out and break every casing connection and then trip back in again. Retorque every joint of casing as we go. Will be about a 16hr delay in schedule.
    I realise this has nothing to do with GDN but I just want to show some people that things go wrong regularly. Delays are normal. And even when all hope is lost generally you exhaust every conceivable option to save the well ie fly in personel, tools or machinery. All of which takes time to do and time to report.
    By the way just missed out on getting more at 0.185, hope the wireline gets stuck and some wood ducks dump some more. If they find what they are looking for I will be one very very happy man.........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.