GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

ahh, the classic hc stock gdn, page-48

1. 5,481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8927
    fair points on both sides.. and at the end of the day you cant win them all. things go wrong and you can get burnt.. but there are things you can do to limit the possibility of getting burnt beyond repair

taking profits along the way is one of them.. if things continue to go well and beyond your expectation.. buy more at a higher price.. if it means you paid 10c more.. who cares.. at least your in for the next 15c move up.. and you feel safe about the rest of your investment.. for example my first purchase of GDN for para #2 was 7c, and my last purchase was at 19.5c. sure if i held all my shares at 7c until 20.5c.. i'd buy my ferrari by the weekend.. but hey i'll settle for a v-dub

greed is what probably got you niban.. that and a hopeless drill team. we've been through this many times before.. the differences between para #1 and para #2 are worlds apart. having said that.. the SP is exhibiting a much steadier and mild climb up.. as opposed to the incredible rise from 20c - 1.20c in the space of a month.

people have been reducing their options and fair enough.. i didnt have many to start with anyway.. so i've kept mine. but truth is there is a lot of room to move for the oppies.. if the heads move up to 30c after barker and alkali.. the opppies would give you a 100%+ return on their current price. now thats probably 1 week away.

but if your going to go big for the long term.. the heads are the way to go. i'd imagine second week of june is probably when the oppies will start to fall back a bit and trade at a discount.. but there is still a good 3 weeks of premium left in them

at the end of the day.. dont put in what you cant afford to lose. and sure you cant win them all. but you can limit your losses if your trade to a tight trading plan. and who knows.. you might get lucky a few times.. we all know that with risk.. comes reward.. i think its time for us to clean up on some rewards over the next month !!

goodluck and happy holding

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.