I've never been to Singers - but, I reckon I can guess what some...

1. 80,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I've never been to Singers - but, I reckon I can guess what some of them are like

not soft
    fair proportion of nutties

in France - there's two kinds from what I see -

1. really nice, melt you with style and personality

2. fruit cakes

and - not a lot in between ------------ it's very very very obvious - you see it on the streets, you see it in the shops --

there's something going on here I reckon - I don't know what it is - but, it's obvious - all one has to do is to look outside the door --

I thought it was me at first - but, then - I did some reading - and, hey presto - what one finds is that France has a mental health crisis - with many articles written about how obvious it is by just opening the door and looking outside -

so - arrrh huh ---------- it wasn't me - it was an accurate observation -

my question now is 'why' - and, why far more women?

one area I'm thinking is food --------- there's huge history of war in France - many 'Zones Rouge' ---------- which - they aren't allowed to farm on - but, they can do some things on it as far as I know -

anyway - I suspect that outside of Zone Rouge - there must be areas that are - if I were to coin a term ---------- 'Zone pink' - meaning that - 'acceptable' levels of toxicity - but, still - they are there.

There's also wine grapes everywhere - well - over a lot of the place - no prizes for recognition that France is a huge deal on wine

now - grapes ------------- grapes have a habit -------- they are like the oysters of the land -------- they absorb stuff ------- they absorb so much stuff - and, in such fine concentrations - that - you can taste it

I remember clearly - when I was at the Uni in Tassie - one of our classes at end of year got a bus - and we all rocked off on a winery tour -

one place - which was a fantasic winery - old style - old shed - none of this modern crap -

the guy opened a bottle and poured a heap of little tastes for us and said -

ok - this won't really test you --------------- one sip of this and you'll know what the area is famous for -

well ------------- BOOM - it hit the palate like a mallet --------- Asparagus

even the most gastronomically challenged got that one - clear as crystal

so - back to France - what are those grapes taking in?

Here - everyone drinks wine - perhaps the womens bodies are processing it not as well as blokes or something ------------- I've no idea -

what I do know is that one should tread very very carefully - one woman I went out with back up the creek a bit - we went out maybe 4 or so times - perhaps a bit more - she was single and saw a few blokes over the years - she said - almost all the guys she goes out with tell her that their previous partner had mental problems -

I thought - hmmmmmmm - are we hearing of a pattern here???

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.