AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

AHI $1 Tuesday, page-11

1. 3,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    I agree with everything you are saying as Governance is first and foremost. It’s HC mate and will be dismissed as downramping or negativity, as shareholders we want the best outcome.
    A lateral thought imo is not negative it is in fact realism.

Another holding I have in the tech space, a wonderful astute HC member, everyday Top analysis in a recent post mentioned of an ASX Tech company who is currently being questioned about an article that appeared in an American business magazine, where the director divulged information that was not privy to ASX shareholders. He/She didn’t share the company name however reading between the lines the information posted appeared to align.
    Not for one minute was that post referenced nor do I suggest it is to AHI.

Many do need to take a cautious approach, that the company needed to provide further information, was questioned, and a Tech company entering the Nasdaq space should be very very compliant of news.

Not a downramp, I hold quite a few and friends too. Love a great outcome, the big picture is certainly an announcement but AHI have not crossed all the i’s and t’s.

Disclaimer..... Not a corporate governance lawyer, just my thoughts and take on things

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.