AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

with all respect your posts are appreciated, Recent price...

1. 3,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    with all respect your posts are appreciated, Recent price movements as you suggest are not attributed to a one off immediate TH. You would need more than that to convince me something is not right via compliance.
    Past history of SP is irrelevant, the volume and price did not move enough to warrant that alone.
    I have mentioned in previous posts, the MD and not BOD are and were signing off on announcements, also bring to forefront ASX have haunted MYQ in the past for compliance related issues.

A Bob eachway for me, yet nobody can claim this is a massive announcement forthcoming to shareholders benefit. I accept this will be ugly either with an underpriced to current ASX SP in regards to prospectus, or either way the company has breached, that is obvious. No company stays in a protracted suspension unless they have not provided information to shareholders and ASX said hold on guys.

I would expect a little more insight from you Day than what you are offering? You were claimed here as an investor with inside knowledge yet you refer to recent charts and SP movements.

This could be very ugly or good, the delay will cause a lot to dump and run either way imo.

Has not been handled well by company to not update over last week under non sensitive.

Personally a bit dissatisfied and disappointed with MYQ/AHI. A little bit of faith has been lost.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.