AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

AHI $10 PARTY, page-259

1. 1,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 873
    To be fair to @whitepages127, time and time again, we see this sort of stuff on the ASX.
    Sliding SP with low cash on hand, huge pump, credit raise, dump, sliding share price.

I've been around AHI threads long enough to know the upcoming SP catalysts so the increase in price doesn't surprise me.

What I would say though, is that Vlado has previously said he won't be doing any more capital raises on the ASX and any future raise would be on the Nasdaq. I'm sure when he said that he was being honest, but I don't think he would have expected the listing to be delayed as long as it has been.

The timing sucks, but we may be in an unfortunate predicament where we're almost at the finish line of the Nasdaq listing and also at the finish line of finally realising recurring revenue off of the back of Tinjoy and Bearn, but also sitting on a 1-2 month cash burn bank balance which could be a little too close for comfort, so the team may cap raise to get us safely across the line for the listing and recurring revenue.

Time will tell. I hope if they do raise, they do a placement for existing shareholders rather than go to instos and dilute all of the retailers. If they do a placement I'll certainly pick up my allotment with open arms and a big smile knowing the purpose isn't purely to keep the lights on with what's coming in the next few months.
    Last edited by SERA2g: 17/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.