AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

A lot of what you say in respect of fundamental analysis and...

1. 1,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    A lot of what you say in respect of fundamental analysis and concept stock is correct …However stocks like AHI are not going to fit that criteria in their establishment phase..You are always dealing with the unknown and traditional research matrix will never stack up.
    Some concept stocks will make it , many will fall by the wayside , taking investors money with them.
    Also you will never convince a fellow investor that they have made a mistake on a forum like HC..no matter how bleeding obvious it may appear to some.
    I for one would not write off AHI just yet albeit recent SP performance may now prompt some to ask more questions and delve deeper into personal DD. ..For some that may already be too late , for others it provides a opportunity to back their own judgment and double down .
    I do not know which way AHI will go but do agree , time is running out for them to convert promises into revenue reality. Personally I am reducing my risk capital exposure to other holdings like AHI but accept that at some point one of them will “50 bag “ and I may not be on it..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.