AHN 25.0% 0.3¢ athena resources limited

ahn newie, page-2

1. 3,413 Posts.
    Hi shelson,

I'll kick things off for you by outlining what I see as positives for AHN. Please bear in mind my view is not a short term perspective and the points are in no particular order of preference;

1. 100% ownership of Byro Project tenements in Western
    Australia, Australia

2. Project located within Australia with extremely low sovereign risk (refer to the Fraser Institute of Mining Companies)

3. Very extensive land holding on the northern fringe of the Yilgarn Craton & strategically located beside the highly prospective ARM's "Camel Hills Project" area

4. Tenement (E09/1551) is in fact located strategically in the centre of the ARM's "Camel Hills Project" area

5. AGO & FMG own the tenements to the immediate S/SE

6. Low Issued Capital; 107M shares & 33.8M options

7. Proximity of the Byro Project (100km) to the proposed Midwest iron ore railway to Oakajee Deep Water Port

8. Agreement signed with Changsha Research Institute of Mining & Metallurgy (CRIMM) for the carrying out of test work on the high grade magnetite Fe. From the company's Jan 17 ASX announcement; "CRIMM is a world leading institute for magnetite iron ore process testing & beneficiation process design optimization."

9. Positive results for the Grind Optimization test work in China which puts the grade of the magnetite iron ore amongst the highest in Australia (see Figure 1. of March 2011 Quarterly Report)

10. Exceptionally high grade magnetite iron ore with super low impurities as per the assay testing in Perth, Western Australia

11. Outcrop rock chip sampling confirms the high amplitude magnetic anomalies as having Fe assays of greater than 40% & as high as 50%

12. A known strike 20km in length prospective for magnetite iron ore

13. Drilling underway to bring a portion of Byro Project to JORC inferred resource status as well as test a number of additional targets

14. Preliminary Scoping Study to be completed by the end of 2011 which includes the metallurgy & beneficiation work

Of course I'd appreciate it if you could add the "stuff" that's not included in the above list ;)

WC8

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.676M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.5K 1M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 16360653 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 6107299 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.27pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.