CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Projected commissioning of the crushng plant--- 59 daysRNFMy...

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

Projected commissioning of the crushng plant--- 59 days

RNF

My computer is fixed at last. I have not gone back to read all the posts but the Cloncurry locals are obviously as enthusiastic of CDU as they were two years ago. I liked the bit where the CDU workers were confident of the company that they are now our fellow shareholders.

It looks like someone with a Chinese pseudonym has taken over from ZZDSTER s .

Sino Steel's further participation [ big dollars ] is a serious confirmation`in their belief in the long term prospects of CDU.

I stated many weeks ago that it was not in the interests of major shareholders to let this project falter so Sino Steels latest investment came as no surprise.

If Rocklands was not to have a very long life, the furter placement would not have been taken up in my opinion.

I note that the usual stuff about the JORC has resurfaced. Same old, same old very much like what is going on in Federal parliament with the Prime Minister;going round in circles getting nowhere.

Speculation about what the share price might be in years to come, what dividends will be paid ,whether the JORC reflected truly what is there, [ and I could go on ] are pointless exercises.

Another poster has stated that we will only know the answers when CDU starts mining and that is my opinion also.

What we do know is that CDU is going mining and based on the JORC figures will be profitable.

The increased throughput as proposed in the revied EIS will have a significant bearing on profitability and, assuming approval follows,those speculative guesstimates would go out with the bathwater.

Bretto if you read this ,I have misplaced your phone number and would appreciate a call. I am sending you an e-mail but that system may still not be functioning properly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.