AHQ 0.00% 1.3¢ allegiance coal limited

I have a number of thoughts why more than a few coal share...

1. 1,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112

I have a number of thoughts why more than a few coal share prices are not matching the coal price gains. Normally the coal price action is readily transferred into the bigger coal plays but I would not say this has happened yet.

I have been watching AHQ for a little while and had the chance to buy in on Jun10th with 66c bid. Something strange happened to the depth and I cancelled just minutes before 14 million shares went through with price rising to 78c. I immediateI thought it was going to fly from that point on yet watched with price coming back down. I am now in two coal shares, just not AHQ.

But given that the coal price I've watched over a year go from $50 to $170. and in the last couple of months has gone up from $100 the market must be playing tricks. And I think the negativeness of CO2 has infected the minds of a number of investors big and small alike. If you wish you can check some of the comments I posted recently (HC topic: climate) on why the IPCC is on the nose and should be closed down. The IPCC cost to the world is too great and partly the reason I think coal has climbed so high (in 10 years).

Hence my point with my "Price is my guide macca and unfav is 59c" comment was to stay real and note that the AHQ pricing is not favourably tuned into the coal price. Being unfavourably at 59c now and going more south implies something is wrong. Or am I missing it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.