AVR 0.99% $15.30 anteris technologies ltd

AHZ-- 100 baggers, page-91

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    We need somewhere in the vicinity of $7M a quarter in ADAPT sales to break even.

Last quarter showed $1.8M in ADAPT sales so $5.2M short.

I am of the belief that ADAPT sales will be around $3M this quarter. July 17 was said to be 100% up on July 16. (That quarter ADAPT did $1.6M so say $450k in July 16 to be conservative). That would mean revenue was somewhere between $900k - $1M for July 17. I would assume AHZ will show continued growth in August and September. Particularly September as our newly signed ‘major system’ begins to order.

$3M leaves us $4M in sales short on break even. The following quarter will have a full 3 months of ordering from the major system along with continued general growth.

Q1 2018 will have India, the commercial launch of 3D and possibly additional national accounts.
    The rest of the 2018 has additional markets opening up and hopefully other national accounts coming on board.

I can see why Wayne and the team are sounding excited. It is very much a case of gathering momentum and it appears to be building. I’m anticipating some big growth percentages over the next 12 months.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.