AVR 0.53% $18.60 anteris technologies ltd

AHZ-- 100 baggers, page-96

1. 3,541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    My wife works for a hospital in Auckland and because of her experience and work ethics over the years has gained a huge amount of respect from a number of top surgeons she works with.
    She also has a lot to do with the Reps of med- companies supplying some of the stuff used for doing operations, as she regularly organises parts etc for the surgeons she scrubs for.
    Sometimes when a particular surgeon is using a part and is finding it awkward to use, so she might tell him about something used by another surgeon that's easier and less problematic to use.
    The surgeon's scrub- nurse, can gain a huge amount of respect and trust from the surgeons they work with if they are really good at their job.

The med reps will quite often ask these nurses if they can arrange the surgeon (because they have a good rapport with the surgeon) to allow them time to show their products.

From my understanding some of them don't like change.

As you say, talking is one thing, but getting the order can take time.
    Some reps I'm told don't get respect from the surgeons because all they think about is getting the sale, but not keeping in touch and making sure everything is done perfectly without drama and good helpful follow up.

I think Wayne is the type of guy who will expects nothing but the best from his team and so far for me he is ticking the boxes.

We all seem to think our company has great products, that everyone should want to use, (we are most probably a bit biased) but we do know there are a number of surgeons out there who are using them and we're told they like/love them, so we can only hope and be positive.

IMO

Regards
    Dabru

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.60
Change
-0.100(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $357.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.70 $18.77 $18.21 $664.1K 35.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $18.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.69 53 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.