AVR 1.16% $17.00 anteris technologies ltd

AHZ at biotech showcase, page-4

1. 9,779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4220
    Once more, great global exposure for AHZ, now in sanfran, with heavy biotech n pharma corporates in their thousands watching. Led by rodnes team, this will again showcase AHZ to the globe and to medical centres, mcap $195M whilst neu leading indicator mc is $260M with no sales or sale approvals!

wow great show... ...but ignored by oz market once again more likely..hohum..sleepy market traders in oz ignore AHZ once again...boring. they ignored the CC sales and centre exponential boom, ignored the factory which was a masterstroke of genius adding $200M value to AHZ valuations overnight and blowing away supply production criticisms, ignored the phase1 results for hsv2 even ignored the usa fda approval and usa booming centre uptake, even ignored the euro eacts conference and the cdfc report in the usa just 10 days ago.. hohum

Once we see volume spiking to 8M shares daily at no notice and seriuos large buyer in, then it will be likely a foreign bidder or partner coming in, I dont hold any hope that the local market gets AHZ and its exponentially expanding product pipeline, over 12 CC applications now from that lowly 1 paediatric use last year when it was valued at 17c sp, the oz market rerated ahz end 2013 on euro approvals only and potential and ignored real sales and approvals globally ever since.

I said before the enemy are these market fools with no idea about global medical businesses and products who are deliberately capping and undervaluing our SP.

great twitter feed great presentation...hohum..says that youngster at level 51 pitt st who wants to see if he can short it 13c to 10c again for his 1% bonus this week. Us intellectuals on here and the medical community are treated like pompous irrelevants, they dont care less..its ramping they think with no real proof of anything.....ho hum again..ignore button again...they control this stock.. when we see that global demand hit higher and that steamroller that is CC in full swing only then will they take any notice.

I hold till August to dec to see that sp wall blown to smithereens.. those lazy young fools will get the shock of their lives and fall off their chair this year. They will be forced to follow the herd upwards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.00
Change
-0.200(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $330.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.19 $17.19 $17.00 $7.298K 429

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 120 $17.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.10 140 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.