AVR 4.08% $12.49 anteris technologies ltd

wow alot of dribble going on here atm, not pointed at anyone in...

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    wow alot of dribble going on here atm, not pointed at anyone in particular.
    folks are getting frustrated because they have done their research, they see this is
    quiet possibly a very exciting stock to be in. they have invested alot, backing their research.
    Only to see the stock drift lower. the market is very irrational at times.
    People this stock will re-rate at some time to the upside and it could do it very violently.

i was in another stock 2 years ago, it feels so similar here, people were bitching, complaining
    about CEO wage, frustrated, it was trading in such a tight range for a while, but one day it started to move.
    went up 20x in 10 months. quick re-rates happen.

Every time we bring a new product to market it showcases all our other products.
    the day will come when maybe it's TVAR valve or the curved patch that will sway surgeons
    over to try our other products. while we are growing slower than most wanted at this stage,
    i really believe patience will be rewarded here. The word will get out.

I am in the red at the moment here too, if i had the available funds i would be investing more at these levels.
    Would be such a tragedy having the best product by a mile and not capturing a significant percentage of market.
    i really can't see that happening with the board we have assembled.

Also thanks to those posting charts and letting us know how you are interpreting them.

well that's my 2 bob worth, just thought i would share some thoughts
    please note not investment advice and my friend johnny walker is to blame.
    IKN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.