AVR 0.00% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

AHZ chart, page-6

1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    ps. the buying could stem from the motley fool article released recently...

i wonder if anyone trades a system that simply follows motley fool ramp articles... enough people read the publication for it to move the market maybe...

http://www.********.au/2014/06/11/3-small-cap-stocks-ready-to-take-off/

"
    1. ADMEDUS FPO (ASX: AHZ) is a small-cap diversified biotechnology company. It was one of the ASX’s best performing stocks in 2013 because its flagship CardioCel technology passed a number of clinical hurdles and the company began marketing the regenerative product worldwide. I’ve owned the company for some time and have watched its stock price soar as high as $0.18 per share in November 2013, it opened this morning at $0.12.
    However, I believe investors have significantly underestimated the value of this company, so much so I’ve contemplated buying more shares, on many occasions, despite it already returning huge gains. I’m not alone either. A number of research houses have target prices which are significantly higher than its current market price. It’s important to remember however that it is yet to make a profit (but it could be expected soon!) and should be treated as a high-risk investment."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.