AVR 0.00% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

AHZ HSV Clinical Trial

1. 2,424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1628
    Hi All,

First post here, mostly I just read.

With all of the doom and gloom, just thought I would share some of the the details for the HSV Phase II trials.

I found out about Professor Frazer when the share price was significantly lower than it's highs, and what it is now.

I didn't buy when I first found out about the company, and I wish I did.

I did buy in at 17.5c, then again at 10.5c and again at 9c (unfortunately smaller lots than my initial purchase).

My Average is about 13c. Will I buy more? I don't know, probably not.

Although the news isn't good, I can't help but think about the positive things this company is doing or trying to do.

Cardiocel is literally saving lives whilst providing a better quality of life in that it doesn't cause calcification and the need for remedial surgery.

The HSV vaccine will reduce and hopefully remove some of the shame associated with catching HSV. The HSV vaccine could potentially also save lives in that the stigma and depression related to STIs takes it's toll on people.

Today is one of the days that we can (hopefully) be thankful our children aren't sick in a hospital or we aren't awaiting surgery (hopefully) or our teenagers won't have a doctor tell them that they've just caught something that will be with them for the rest of their life because they didn't practice safe sex.

Today is a tough day, but at the end of the day it "just" money.

-------------------------------------
    Trial Details:
    -------------------------------------
    This is primarily a safety study in patients with ONLY HSV2, so you must reside in Brisbane or SE Queensland to be able to volunteer for the study.

This is essential in case there are side effects which require medical assistance or notification.
    In addition, there are up to 22 visits over the year, and some requirements to come for unscheduled visits on occasions.

There are also 3 periods of 45 days where you would need to be a LOCAL resident in proximity to the Q-Pharm Clinic in Herston, Brisbane.

Q-Pharm Pty Ltd in conjunction with Admedus Vaccines Pty Ltd will be conducting a clinical trial to assess the safety and efficacy of a therapeutic HSV-2 DNA vaccine in HSV-2 positive adults after the Easter break:

Thank you for your interest over the last 12 – 18 months, in response to your interest we need generally healthy men and women aged 18 - 50 with:

1. Diagnosis of genital HSV-2 by serology

2. History of recurrent HSV-2 for at least 12 months

3. No history of genital HSV- 1

4. No active treatment or therapy for 7 days prior to dosing

5. Need to perform daily swabs for 45 days prior to dosing

6. Live in Brisbane QLD or surrounding areas approx. 2hrs

7. Must attend multiple visits to Q-Pharm for the next 12 months

8. Must have documentation to show ability to reside / work in Australia

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.00
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $346.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.00 $18.10 $17.70 $58.64K 3.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 109 $18.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.10 700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.