AVR 0.00% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

AHZ HSV Clinical Trial, page-6

1. 2,835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Firstly, thank you for making such an informative and personal post for shareholders to consider. I hope others are equally as grateful for your insight as I am.

I would like to point something out to everyone regarding your comment that:

our teenagers won't have a doctor tell them that they've just caught something that will be with them for the rest of their life because they didn't practice safe sex

It is important for us all to remember that practicing safe sex (ie condoms) does not necessarily protect against passing on or aquiring HSV2 infection. Condoms do not always cover infected areas of skin on a male, or stop a male from coming into contact with the skin of a female. Viral shedding may be happening, and the may be no visible infection even present.

The other alarming fact is that many people probably are already infected, but don't even realise it. This seems to be the main problem with it being spread.

Also we should all take note:

stigma and depression related to STIs takes it's toll on people

Here's hoping for good results from the trial for shareholders, and for humanity.
    Last edited by peony-rose: 18/03/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.00
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $346.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.00 $18.10 $17.70 $58.64K 3.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 109 $18.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.10 700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.