AVR 1.29% $18.31 anteris technologies ltd

Iceman every thing you have said above makes sense, and it...

1. 455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Iceman every thing you have said above makes sense, and it should take off once investors are satisfied that the money is coming in and the expenses are under control .

I must admit I was a little worried when the share price started to go down a little from 26c to the current amount, especially when this period is leading up to the quarterly report , because usually word gets out on what the figures are going to be and there is usually either a bit of a build up if the figures don’t seem to be as positive as exspected to get the price up and then there is a sell down by the people who have built the price up , take their profit and either walk away or buy back in at lower price .

However this time the sell down volume seems very low and the number shares sold don’t seem to be worth while selling because of its low volume.

With these types of stocks there is a risk especially if the management isn’t that good , however I am still confident of WP and his teams ability to successfully grow this business, therefore we just have to be patient.

The Investment community is generally very selective about which biotech horse they will back and punish company’s that don’t deliver which pre WP has been the case with AHZ .

I am a little puzzelled as to why Ratty left the board and why MC Management ( his investment company ) sold down the majority of their shares , whilst Ratty did buy back in a smaller percentage of the stocks sold by MC , when Ratty has always said ( even when he left the Board ) that he believed in AHZ and its Management Team .

I guess we will never know the full story although AHZ seems to have a history of disgruntled ex-Board members who sell out completely their large holdings after leaving the company. Those sort of actions certainly must send a message to the wider Investment community that there is something wrong .

I just hope,it’s all behind us now .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.31
Change
-0.240(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $351.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.80 $19.15 $18.20 $159.7K 8.611K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73 $18.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.33 90 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.