AVR 3.21% $11.76 anteris technologies ltd

AHZ - Lets go!!!, page-94

1. 195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi Corteo, I can understand shareholder frustration and their right to express it. All I can say is that we are often too quick to be critical when we do not have the full picture. Corporates are less than perfect but so are we. My suggestion to you and other shareholders is that we put forward viable solutions when given the opportunity to demonstrate that we have something worthwhile to contribute. I am sure that if you wrote to them with your ideas an published them to all shareholders you may have a chance to influence outcomes. The floor is yours. As they say" Put your money where your mouth is" so to speak, show them up, and no offence intended. I am a significant holder and have children in medicine so we'll aware of the weaknesses of the systems and particularly the lack of logic that is applied when they have the opportunity to support good local product. Which imo does hurt aussie startups like AHZ, hence the reason why we sometimes do not always understand mgmt decisions. Hang in there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.