AVR 2.04% $12.00 anteris technologies ltd

To some AHZ appears just like any other share on the market. The...

1. 70 Posts.

To some AHZ appears just like any other share on the market. The Gold is not so evident until you dig deep.

Search for the Golden threads and make your own decisions instead of what I or others say here.

My Research shows me,
    Cardiocel
    10 Years Development.
    5 years No Calcification proof.
    World wide approval in progress.
    Insistence by patients and Parents.

HPV Vaccine ( Prevention and Cure. )
    Massive unmet need world wide.
    Ian Frazer and team ( Proven Record. )
    I am wondering about some Pharma interest.

Major Shareholder.
    Andrew Forrest ( Proven Record. )

The charts and trends are only so good until some announcement out of the blue causes a dive or climb.

Holding long term is the best strategy if you believe in the company.

Near a month ago we were at 10 cents, then dived down to nearly 6 cents out of misinformed panic, then back to 10 cents. The dive to 6 cents was not a buying opportunity for everybody as it was momentary, those who sold out lose big time.

Possibly another shake out to 6 cents coming which will be very short lived even if it gets there, sell out on the way down and what happens when some good news arrives.

Jump around to different stocks hoping to get a profit on some stock you know little about will only see you paying lots of brokerage, tax, lost funds and lost sleep.

Do your research on AHZ and if you believe in the future of the company hold for long term profits, I am.

How over subscribed is the rights issue going to be ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.