AVR 1.29% $18.31 anteris technologies ltd

Ahz move, page-46

1. 842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    I'm just trying to keep it real. This forum has cheered the coming boom in CC sales all the way from $1.30 down to 30c and below. There isn't any released sales data to show that adapt sales are booming, rather they show the growth has slowed recently, and this is apparently due to a Europe restructure and hurricanes in the US. I'm just waiting to see some hard numbers showing a reversal in AHZ's fortunes.

Maybe the things outlined by Stonemason will bring that about, but maybe not. Stonemason thought 2017 would be an amazing year and we now all know how that turned out. I've been around long enough to remember $5 BBQs and mice that never lie, so I am learning from my mistakes. I screwed up with AHZ, and that was my own fault, I did not diversify my portfolio sufficiently and was too lazy to actually do some research on sales - my bad, instead listening to the never ending positive banter about the next 4c on HC - only to have it smash me and for HC to start talking about the possibilities of the next glorious 4c.

Next time I jump in with AHZ I hope to be wiser, and hopefully other posters here will be wiser too in 2018. If we are fortunate we may even be richer, but I'm sitting it out for the minute as I can't watch my portfolio shrink any more and there are always other stocks out there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.31
Change
-0.240(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $351.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.80 $19.15 $18.20 $159.7K 8.611K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73 $18.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.33 90 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.