AVR 0.00% $15.15 anteris technologies ltd

.Hi All Given that we knew mid-year that talks were being held...

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    .Hi All

Given that we knew mid-year that talks were being held quietly about the future of the AHZ immunotherapies division ... and I don't really know why it is important to waffle on about how a division within AHZ is a partly owned separate company ... mostly it is like that in ASX listed companies anyway ... BUT don't forget I asked a question about hidden but heavy royalty obligations from the Coridon days on Hot Copper which was never answered ... I even sent a question to AHZ prior to AGM but no reply .. thus the the silence may be the reason we are obviously not being knocked over in the rush ... it's not worth much.

Anyway, my question is ... assuming no significant changes to company structure and expenses but negligible sales of newly launched products in new geographic markets ... and the additional expenses of recruiting and training new sales reps to replace those that have left ...

WHEN DO WE GO CASH FLOW POSITIVE ???

For example, 1st quarter 2018 calendar year ? ... would make the next AGM in May a cracker!
    but will it happen?

We have been waiting so long .. but this is the key to the share price rising

D

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.15
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $291.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.00 $15.15 $14.60 $347.8K 23.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 760 $15.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.15 388 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.