AVR 0.38% $15.65 anteris technologies ltd

Excellent post Joe, if I could give you two thumbs up I would,...

1. 3,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Excellent post Joe, if I could give you two thumbs up I would, you've done a great job here of educating new and old investors alike and are a credit to this forum.

It's fortunate that Barb Ferres recently won the 'Professional Intensity Award' otherwise she might be fearing for her job!

One thing I might add.... Wayne Paterson has been looking and sounding increasingly confident in every subsequent interview he's given since the AGM. He's even recently upgraded the company's revenue target as you said and I'll wager that that wont be the last revenue upgrade for the year. More to come!

What's really exciting for me though is the way ADAPT growth is set to explode this year. $7.1 million last year to $18 million this year (Wayne wouldn't have put this target out there if he wasn't confident of hitting it,) and as ADAPT products have the biggest potential markets and biggest margins this is where we want the company to be growing revenue and they're doing extremely well in this regard.

This microcap has every chance of becoming one of Australia's next medium-large medical device/tech companies, if Wayne keeps executing on strategy and keeping his promises it's going to be a very very exciting (and profitable) ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.65
Change
-0.060(0.38%)
Mkt cap ! $300.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.72 $15.85 $15.51 $1.660M 117.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 312 $15.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.65 626 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.