AVR 0.58% $19.00 anteris technologies ltd

AHZ Technical Analysis

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1393
    I have started this technical analysis thread as now AHZ is trading again.
    I started a similar thread for FMG last year & BIT this year which has had many many views.
    The purpose is to pick the bottom and the rebound, wherever that may be, and then the rebound pattern.

traders rules are - Never buy on the way down as you dont know how low it will go, buy on the way up from the defined floor or V rebound pivot.

Today we saw a restart of trading from the TH at 13.5c and open at 8.1c then a bearish declining daily chart all day which tappered off at 6.0c and still closed at daily lows at 5.8c.
    The support at 6.3c-5.8c was all arvo and the volume surprisingly low for its total issuance.
    Daily match volume also was not that high but a concerted sell/shorting attack was engaged in all day.

The next 2 days will be essential for AHZ to see some sort of flooring pattern and volume support at these 10 year all time lows. Minderoo/Forrest have to enter and come to the rescue as they did before at the lows of 20c & 50c (10-1 consolid).

Its a stunning fall from grace for the awarded AHZ of old lore that went 2c to 18c in 1 year and got Biotech awards left and right now a shadow of itself with the help of our friendly yankee shorters.
    Yet AHZ has $25Mpa revenues, a malaga factory and fda approved globally selling licensed products & is a leading biotech Australian manufacturer with vaccine department.

I prefer AHZ to blue sky biotech BIT as the fundamentals are way better for AHZ on revenues, products, phase trials, approved selling products, manufacturing, factory built & product quality etc etc. I have said so many times on the BIT threads.

Once we see stability this may be worth a punt but we need to see the flooring pattern first.
    Last edited by Samboy69: 28/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.00
Change
0.110(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $365.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.01 $19.11 $18.59 $97.55K 5.216K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43 $19.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.50 21 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.