AVR 0.53% $18.60 anteris technologies ltd

AHZ Technical Analysis, page-159

1. 1,485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63

No buyers also at the moment. Think most have placed their bets and are waiting to see which way this thing will go. Cannot see much movement prior to an announcement or the 4c, whichever comes first. When it moves, my bet is it will move very quick (hence why I am in instead of waiting on the sidelines).

Options are already doing very well given the current share price - the intrinsic value (share price minus strike price) is minus ~2c, so the value being placed on the upside over 3 years is ~4-5c.

Looking forward to seeing how they fare when in the money, I'm banking on a decent run with few people willing to sell anytime soon (hence why I took up the Rights Issue).

Been a dog of a stock - lets hope even this dog has its day! I take solice in the fact that we have money in the bank and a decent pipeline. A lot rests on continues US growth (hopefully with a step change soon) and EU/TGA approvals. Decent price for the infusion business should keep us away from a CR before the shareprice moves in the right direction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.60
Change
-0.100(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $357.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.70 $18.77 $18.21 $664.1K 35.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $18.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.69 53 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.