AVR 0.00% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

They said they were going to buy more Admedus Vaccine before 1st...

1. 6,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    They said they were going to buy more Admedus Vaccine before 1st ¼ and surprise they did. At a cost of roughly $200k So on the 24th of July they did just that and upped their stake to 66.3% from 50.1% which accounts for an increase of 16.2% extra at a cost of $200k or just over 3 million bucks.
    They also said that profit/earnings/ receipts would rise, but didn’t put a number on it and it turned out to be roughly 8% ( a lot better than down 8%)
    They also said that staff cost will rise, and it did but not by much (without them would = no sales) they stated that they don’t need to add staff to Canada as the USA would take care of them.
    They have said that the next Market will be Singapore, we have sale staff there now and have done for a while, so sales should come quick from that area.
    They have pointed out many times that CardioCel can and will be used for other surgeries other than hole in the heart and they are doing just that In the USA as the approval was for more than the EU.
    What have didn’t say at the time of approvals was that they lodge for Adults as well as children it was unknown by others and me until the approval came through. (so this was and still is a bonus)
    Income yes could have been better for the patch but really what should they be doing now, as the product is near one year in a new market to us with long term players in it, take will not take a new upstart lightly As far as I can work out they grew from 56k to 320k and now somewhere near 600 plus k, in the space of 9 months so for an upstart they made just under 1 million buck in this time, yes 10 million would be better but if they did that we would only say 20 million, no one will be happy with any amount large or small.
    So they have been all over the world spending vast amounts of cash at a few junkets in the markets they aim to sell into. Shock horror they need to get noticed amongst the big fish or not one of us or them will make a cent, unless there is a better way to do it and keep the profits rather than give them away to whoever pays us the higher price and would not match what we get now by far, and how much would they care and how much effete would they put in.
    Beings me to the Hospitals/centres that we have now more than they said, but yet one or two posters said we would revert to this. Why the hell wouldn’t you??? If they said they had one each in the EU and the US I think I would here the bitching without turning on the puter.
    They have to start somewhere and they had made a good fist of it with the centres. Only takes one to bolster the results to show a great deal of profit. Which one should we tell to go away?
    Yes in short I would have liked to see the 1/4ly say 3 million bucks and not 2.2 million but if it was 5 million I would have liked to see 8 million.
    Reading though some of the announcements I do note that they are trying to attacked a partner for the vax but read this bit carefully they have stated several times that there aim is to start by themselves but find one BEFORE the end of phase2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.