AVR 0.50% $17.91 anteris technologies ltd

AHZ will it keep moving forward, page-10

1. 8,392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    jd...
    ...while production is one side of the coin, we also know that controlling costs is the other so imo the share price will move as the company becomes more profitable and generates positive cash flow which I think will take to EOFY15 but based on info above from several posters there is a very real possibility that it may come earlier than this...

....I don't know of many other bio/medical device companies in a start up sales phase and with so much else going on e.g. vax, approvals in so many jurisdictions with more to come, a seeming endless range of uses for cardiocel etc etc....imo, the word is getting out there as is the support of high profile key opinion leaders in their target market..

...imo in the short term the share price will also improve on the back of more significant announcements like we have already had and when the accumulation stops..

..tomboy..
    ....to be honest given the vast range of researchers etc you are associated with I am a little non plussed as to why you have no idea as to why the share price is where it is....something does not add up to me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.91
Change
-0.090(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $344.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.00 $18.10 $17.75 $74.32K 4.151K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 681 $17.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.25 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.