AVR 0.00% $14.25 anteris technologies ltd

AHZ will it keep moving forward, page-18

1. 17,029 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3834
    Feel free to graph the table as I was planning on doing that next but you seem more advanced in graphing skills than I.

There has been some talk about staffing costs jumping of late. But I think the table clearly shows that staff numbers increased in lead up to the manufacturing plant being opened and the additional sales staff in the U.S and Asia.

The results: The sales staff being in place in the U.S lead to a jump of 15 centres in that last quarter, more than double than what happened in Europe when they started selling. However, I don't believe the revenue from those centers have filtered through due to billing periods over the quarter. So the next two quarters should see the results of the centre uptake of CardioCel sales across the board. Note that we are also now shipping to Canada.

If revenue doesn't increase as expected over the next two to three quarters, then yes, there may be a staffing cost issue. All up this is nothing unexpected or any new or any product that commences production that export international. The real key if whether management will address the problem if it does become an issue

Haplo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.25
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $301.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.20 $14.76 $13.70 $355.0K 25.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 988 $14.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.99 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.