UNT 0.00% 1.2¢ unith ltd

For some reason I had a $5-$20 per month figure in my head for...

1. 240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    For some reason I had a $5-$20 per month figure in my head for subscription. Also I didn’t think that we had actually fully realised the revenue from reaching 100k subscriptions as of yet. I recall this possibly from recent investor briefings visit down under.

From memory (please correct/remind me if I’m off track) I picked up on the subscription revenue query as a 4-8 month lag. Thought this was a bit odd and there may have been trouble recuperating subscriptions revenue in a ‘timely manner’.

Anyhow from last years revenue exactly how much revenue was from the subscription arm? Does the math add up? Would like to hear others opinions.

Now at 500k subscribers and I assume we are in different economic regions with adjusted pricing to suit (I have done my own research into population and smartphones in Africa plus regions breakdown - huge numbers!)

That being said the $3 per month may be a minimal figure. I suspect this geared as a reasonable and acceptable value for tech in certain markets and scaling up is the goal.

Obvious question is what does 500k subscribers realistically mean in terms of revenue? Are they all paying subscribers? If so how long to actually receive revenue?

Bought another small parcel today. Believe in the story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $16.39K 1.366M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 551976 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.