BRN 1.72% 28.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

sorry, but you have no idea what you are talking about. First of...

1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 488
    sorry, but you have no idea what you are talking about. First of all, they don't claim to be an AI leader, they claim to be the leader in Neuromorphic edge AI. It is a narrow field with huge growth in the coming years. Most people and yourself included don't know what Neuromorphic AI is, that is obvious.

Their products for sale trough their website is for people to buy to get their hands on their technology without signing any contracts etc. Their PCI boards and Raspberry Pi modules are simply to get the products in the hands of engineers as fast as possible. If you where a serious costumer that wanted to buy their chips and use it in scale in their products their price is $10-15 per chip if I'm not wrong. They recommend people that will be using more than 1mill chips to sign on a IP licensing agreement and incorporate the IP into their own chip designs. This I assume is the cost benefit per chip.

and BTW they have two Customers that are well respected global companies that have signed on to their IP licensing agreement witch are Renesas and Megachips. you can do your own research to find out who these are, because I wound spoon feed you.

they also have stated by the previous CEO well over 100 NDA and out of them hand picked 24 EAP that are most likely to produce significant Revenue to the company. These have been stated being Tier 1 and Fortune 500 companies with household names attached to them.

we know that Ford, Valeo, Vorago, and NASA are among the EAPs, you can do your own research in to figuring out who they are.

we also have Dell technology that I've stated on their podcast to be looking for usecasws for Akida in their product line, and Mercedes' giving credits trough their Web page how beneficial Akida is to power savings for their Concept car.

They have 9 approved patents to protect their technology and many more patents in the process of being approved. I think it was Rob Telson who said they have about 100 patents they are trying to get approved around the world.

They have a functioning product with a lot of interest by the sound of it and about 2-3 year lead over IBM and Intel with Billion dollar budgets to try and scramble up something that comes close, witch it does not.

They have already sent of their next generation product to Socionext and are expecting 5-6 year lead by the time any competition has any digital Neuromorphic tech for sale.

They might be bleeding a bit of cash at the moment, but that have stated they expect massive growth in 2022 I believe the term they used was exponential growth. and in a recent interview with Sean Heir the current CEO he stated they most definitely expect revenue to start flowing this year.

Oh, and Lou's DiNardo stated in 2020 that they don't need China. a few months later NASA was anounced.

Good luck shorting this mate, and I hope you have a stop loss set on your short position as this could easy 10x when the ball start rolling.
    Last edited by PetterH: 21/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $526.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.5¢ 28.0¢ $1.078M 3.750M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 889027 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 152298 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.8¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.24 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 28.5¢ 2077203
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.