BRN 0.00% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

AI leader - HA HA What a joke !!!, page-7

1. 1,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1472
    Dow futures up around 100 points. Perhaps the invasion may still be avoided: https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/7628109/biden-agrees-to-ukraine-summit-with-putin/?cs=14232

Putin cites security as a reason why he doesn't want a potential NATO member on his border ... however that is nonsense imo given Russia is a super power and will never be invaded because it would result in WW3 and the destruction of the planet.

If Putin does invade Ukraine it will be purely an ego thing ... a legacy he wants to leave behind as being the one who brought Ukraine back into the folds of Mother Russia ... and he doesn't care how many lives will be lost in the process and the immense suffering he'll wreak on the citizens of Ukraine as well as his own country.

'Tis to be hoped sanity prevails and Putin withdraws his troops.

While BRN's share price is down I think if there is one stock that will benefit from global tensions it will be BRN given the important role Akida is likely to play in the future defence capabilities of the US and its allies. I'm certainly holding tight.

Above posted on another forum. Agree with the sentiments. There will be some very sorry sellers tomorrow imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.