AIA 0.29% $6.96 auckland international airport limited

AIA, page-3

1. 306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    dingo0 - I did an 18 month full time study course in share trading run by Wealth Within. Great course but not for everyone. I looked at several but this is the only one I could recommend and the fact it previously qualified for the government Help funding (until the government changed the rules) suggested to me it was a reputable program. After that it took me 3 or 4 years of full time trading (short term) because you can't profitably trade on theory alone - ie you need practical experience to learn the nuances of a live market. I guess what I'm saying is that to become a proficient chartist is a hard slog that few seem to pursue.
    There are a lot of online courses but they only teach aspects of T/A and (IMO) a little bit of knowledge can be a dangerous thing.
    I'm asked this question often and if you want to get a taste of T/A withouting shell out for a course like Wealth Within's then have a look at thedaytrader.com.au Darryl's site is interesting in that he publishes his trades and sells a system for about $400 that relies on a specific T/A pattern. I bought the course just to see how it works and satisfied myself that it does work. Because it is dumbed down for the masses so anyone can use it to trade there are aspects I don't agree with - but overall it works and Darryl's historical trades show him being in the money. The pattern he uses (cup and handle) is the same one I favour as it's about 75% reliable. A good T/A can generally achieve 75% accuracy on trades (although probably not in times like those currently in place where the market is all over the place).
    Wealth Within have a YouTube channel that you might care to watch although they don't give much away T/A detail.
    Good luck and if you do decide to pursue T/A in more detail feel free to contact me - Robert Norman [email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.96
Change
-0.020(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $10.28B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.95 $6.98 $6.92 $1.731M 248.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 682 $6.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.97 2798 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.