AIM 1.30% 76.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

aim huge potential for zinc, page-7

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    re: aim huge potential for zinc.3384 per ton now Youve got to love Aim's appeasing explanation eh Viv.

Making sure the finance/offtake "mix" gives the best value possible for shareholders.

Now doesnt that just strike at the heart of what all accumulating investors like to hear.Makes you feel all warm and gooy inside doesnt it.

But your impatience has company Viv.Your not the only one by a long shot.As patient as I am I would like to see this aspect of Perkoa put to bed because if the project is as good as they say it is just how much "mixing" do they have to do.

I certainly hope that "soon" is an honest soon of a few weeks rather than the oh so common carrot thrown to investors way too often these days with little or no explanation months later.

One wonders if perhaps ASIC should have a division of the organisation that checks these "soon" comments to see just how many of them actually bear fruit.At least there have been some sizeable hints as of late that it shouldnt be all that far away,like you say.

Lets just hope they arnt dangling that carrot with those annmnts.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
76.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $158.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
78.0¢ 78.5¢ 70.0¢ $563.0K 750.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37893 76.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.0¢ 1142 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.