EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Hi Dexterbland,I came on board of Eden a week ago, so I’ve...

1. 82 Posts.
    Hi Dexterbland,

I came on board of Eden a week ago, so I’ve learned a bit about M&A as well as Hythane®, the natural gas/hydrogen fuels blend.

“Hythane®” was the reason I bought in, not necessarily geothermal and gas in South Australia, or CSM in Wales. Hythane® has “potential” global reach! But I do note that their ambitions (strategic vision) for the CSM is to convert the gas into Hythane for U.K. customers, atm it is in the cash-burn phase of development, and it does make sense to list it on AIM in the U.K.

There is, it seems, more brand-recognition and interest in Hythane® in the States than there is here in Oz, but how to invest in it? Hythane identity is a little hidden in the corporate structure – “The Hythane Company LLC, is the technical division and wholly owned subsidiary of Brehon Energy." Brehon Energy in turn is (since 2006) a 100% wholly-owned subsidiary of Eden Energy, which is based in Western Australia. Eden Energy was 100% owned by Tasman Resources, but is now in break-free territory (no longer controlled by TAS), and has global ambitions to be a player in the clean-emissions fuel market.

Brehon Energy in 2006 acquired a cryogenics company, Technical Dynamic Systems, and created a new division, Brehon Cryogenics. This strategic acquisition was a big breakthrough, as “…a strong cryogenic infrastructure is needed to provide an opportunity to deliver hydrogen-based fuels into new energy markets.”

Eden Energy may be a micro-cap, but it is the holder of technologies, patents, and patent applications, of world-wide application, so a NASDAQ presence if at some time considered, would…. (Well, there is a little California dreaming in us all.)

I know you know all the above as EDE’s keenest follower here, but thought I’d post this research info. for anyone interested. I am bound to have missed a few twists and turns, so always beware the unknown unknowns and seek professional advice when investing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.