CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Im wondering what a "smarter,more sophisticated" market will...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Im wondering what a "smarter,more sophisticated" market will think about CCC being closely tied to EDF Tophat.

We already know what valuations the UK market has on CCC with around 12-14c quoted based on Penumbra and DeWitt project development.

Its also interesting that the AIM listing(and possible consolidation) is going to take place as the on-ground Penumbra development takes place, and the DeWitt BFS should be available, or close to it.

All in all there SHOULD be more motivation for O/S investors to buy AND HOLD Continental rather than the somewhat short term attitude the ASX investing community apparently has with them.

I think if they can keep reducing the debt on the balance sheet in goodly chunks with good Qtrly export numbers and hold to their project development timelines theres no reason the AIM listing wont result in a move up to the UK broker valuations.

Theres another very good reason for all this to happen and thats to minimise dilution with any issues/placements they may be contemplating for the completion of the Mashala acquisition and DeWitt financing.

They must get all this bedded down to realise better value for shareholders coming up to these major financing events and I think this would be the corporate restructure timeline(mid this year) they would be looking to complete this.

So with these factors in mind and that UK investor insto attitude is more of a longer term value investment one rather than the apparent ASX "expectation on annmnt" attitude then imho I would be very surprised if the AIM listing didnt have some form of positive effect on Continentals market cap.

And then there is the OTCC listing and what stock demand this might create.

Ultimately Don Turvey and Continental management must continue making strong progress in this second half of 2011 for them to make Continental into the touted mid-tier coal operation they are looking to create.

The next 6 months will argueably be the most important in the companies corporate history.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.