CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

if the company is truly worth more than the Current SP, the...

1. 3,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    if the company is truly worth more than the Current SP, the chances of the AIM lifting it higher is very high.

The question isnt the AIM, the question is have we got our calculations right our are we just lemmings following each other off the cliff.

What is important is to have as good an understanding/general valuation of what the company should be worth.

CCC vs:
    UNV
    CZA
    REY
    COK

etc. etc. would really create a concrete grounding for any hypothetical valuations based on peers. I've done some basic reading on all (if anyone has better research it would be great if it was shared on this forum, we havent had enough comparative analysis since beginning of 2011, just flaming lol)

From the reading I've done we seem very well placed vs these other companies not so much on margin but more so on market cap vs current production figures of FER and VVK and project progression of PEN and DWC.

If my hypothetical valuations are correct, the SP(probably via AIM listing) will look after itself. CCC has too much 'retail' support in AUS not enough insto. AIM is a boutique listing primarily based at insto (BUY/HOLD) investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.